Become a Supporting Member
Manufacturers and vendors may support the Certified Service Center program by becoming an official CSC “Supporting Member.” Supporting Members are legal entities engaged in the production of service equipment and technology used by one or more members of the Consortium for Certified Service Centers (C-CSC). Supporting Members hold a non-voting membership role in the C-CSC, and have documented programs in place that require their service center partners to be certified by the C-CSC.
For more information, contact us.
Promote CSC Certification
Members of the C-CSC wishing to promote their accomplishments may purchase collateral and other promotional materials, including:
- C-CSC brochures explaining the benefits of utilizing the services of a service center certified by the C-CSC, customizable with your logo;
- Shop window decals with the CSC logo;
- Shirt embroidery patches with the CSC logo;
- Wooden plaque with your certification information, for your showroom display; and
- High-resolution CSC logos for your website and other branded collateral.
For more information about Supporting and Promoting, contact the Consortium for Certified Service Centers
Please provide your comments or questions.